2022 Pre-orders: In anticipation of the high demand for bikes for the 2022 season, we are now accepting pre-orders. Information on these models (i.e. photos and specifications) is forthcoming and will be published as more becomes available. As quantities will be limited, pre-orders will be accepted on a “first come, first served” basis. Please click on the button "CHECK AVAILABILITY" to confirm item is available. BicyclesMcW reserves the right to update pricing should MSRP increase. Availability: Summer 2023.
Neo. The power for more - more rides, more speed, more distance, more fun. Neo means electric.
Fast and sporty road bikes, with the power to climb higher and go further. Endless possibilities.
More Dirt, Less Hurt.
A lightweight, capable, and versatile gravel e-bike, with the power to chase horizons, explore routes less traveled or accelerate your daily routine.
Where it thrives?
Gravel roads, Up and down hills, Out in the elements
What it's built for?
Handling, Comfort, Traction
- Durable SmartForm C2 Alloy frame / Full carbon fork
- Shimano GRX 400/600 drivetrain with hydraulic disc brakes
- Light, powerful ebikemotion rear-hub drive system / Range: up to 75km/47mi
- Frame: SmartForm C2 Alloy, 135mm bolt-on, tapered headtube, flat mount disc, multiple gear/bottle mounts
- Fork: Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 thru axle
- Headset: Integrated, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Drive Unit: Mahle ebikemotion X35+ 250W
- Battery: Mahle ebikemotion X35 250Wh
- Charger: Mahle ebikemotion X35
- Display: Mahle ebikemotion iWoc ONE integrated controller
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX 400, Shadow RD+
- Front Derailleur: Shimano GRX 400, braze-on
- Shifters: Shimano GRX 400, 2x10
- Chain: Shimano Deore, 10-speed
- Crank: Shimano GRX 600, 46/30T
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG500, 11-34, 10-speed
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BSA Sealed
- Brakes: Shimano GRX hydraulic disc, 160mm RT56 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano GRX hydraulic disc
- Rims: Cannondale Disc, double wall, tubeless ready 32h (R) / 28h (F)
- Front Hub: Formula CL-712, 12x100mm disc
- Rear Hub: EbikeMotion X35
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 13g
- Tires: WTB Resolute Comp, 700 x 42c, tubeless ready
- Tire Size: 42
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Saddle: Fizik Aliante Delta, S-alloy rails
- Seatpost: Promax SP-2032, Alloy, 27.2
PLEASE NOTE THAT, BASED ON COMPONENT AVAILABILITY AND OTHER FACTORS, SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.